Saturday, August 12, 2017

BornPretty Store Review: BP-L079 Stamping plate

Guys I am addicted to the show Black sails! And then I saw this amazing 'treasure map' plate from BornPretty Store and I knew I need it in my life!
But first can we just talk about how amazing their new web shop looks now? You have to see the new sexy transformation of their page? Everything is very sleek and so easy to use - of you didn't like the interface before this will make your shopping experience a lot easier.


So for this review I have BP-L079 Stamping plate. It features designs that look like treasure maps and sea charts with the traditional compass or steering wheel flourish that you can find on the edges of the map. So you can use them to create treasure maps or star charts manicure with a galaxy base. 


The plate comes in a pretty floral sleeve, and covered in protective foil. I removed it so you can see the actual designs. But don't forget to see the BP-L079 plate on the original site where it is drawn out in vectors and full of pictures of other ladies that reviewed it, to make your shopping easier. 

The entire plate size is 12 x 6 cm. But the pictures come in 3 shapes/sizes, 4 x 3 cm, 2,5 x 3 cm and 5 x 3 cm. But the designs have quite big spaces in between the images, so it takes some coordination and planing when you apply them. A sheer jelly stamper comes in handy here so you can exactly see where the image will land. 


I just had to take a photo of my nails with my favorite pirate book - don't you just love the contrast? <3 


The images are etched to perfection and easy to use. I used only BornPretty Store Stamping supplies - meaning I used their black stamping polish and stamper. I recommend that combination. I made 2 nails with classical stamping and 2 nails with decals made out of the stamps. As you can see the results are amazing - once more BornPretty Store is on top of their game when it comes to creating high quality nail art items for affordable prices. 


For this manicure I used Bienvenida a Palm Beach by Essence and Catrice It is all I can blue as the dimensional blue base, sprinkled with Essence I <3 my gold pumps glitters. The stamps are made with BPS Black stamping polish. The decals are painted in with Avon Gold nail art pen. The little cross is made with Essence Na rock. I used a bit of top coat at the end since the decals dried a bit bumpy. 


So if you are on the constant hunt for nail art supplies visit Bornpretty store Nail art department and stack up on some of these beauties. And while you are there use the 
10% OFF CODE RJL91


At the same time don't forget to visit their other social media sites where you can see the review of the other bloggers that work with them, or you can see their many Giveaways and New product announcements.
xoxo
gin


*these items were sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting stamping plate. I don't think I've ever seen designs like this one too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...