Monday, July 10, 2017

NOTD: Classic Summer

Summer trends are all about strong colors to compliment your tan *that I never have* and tropical motifs, like palms, birds, fruit and exotic flowers. Mostly surrounded by tribal and geometric patterns, any combination of these things is a guarantee to make an amazing manicure. Lets see how I did :)


I wanted to use 3 fruits but not in combination with their natural colors, so you get a purple banana, yellow strawberry and blue oranges. I wanted a strong yellow to pop so I added some other a bit darker shades. I choose the big flower so it would show the amazing neon pink shimmer *that turned out very camera shy*. I maybe did not stick to all the guidelines, but these still turned out great. 


For this manicure I used Zoya Darcy & Liv, Color club Bell bottom babe for base. The stamping plates I used are MoYou London Tropical 8 & 18. BornPretty Store White was the stamping polish I used. 


For more tropical nails and some sexy make up looks to go with them visit Glam - express. 

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...