Thursday, June 8, 2017

BornPretty Store: BP-L070 stamping plate review

Time for a BornPretty Store review, which is always my favorite part of the bloggers job. They have been trying to keep up with a lot of other stamping plate companies and once more they did an amazing job. They are keeping up with the stamping trends and I am so happy to see that they constantly make new products. Now on to the review :)


BTW Did you see the new BPS sleeves for their stamping plates? Don't they look divine? 
I got to review their BP-L070 stamping plate. Full of geometrical designs, that are big enough for 2 of my nails and smaller ones that feature geometrical patterns that became so popular recently. The entire plate size is 12 x 6 cm. The big patterns are 2,5 x 1,5 cm in size, the small ones are approx. 1 x 1 cm in size. 
They are all nicely edged and very easy to use, just make sure you use stamping polish and it will work great. No need to prime it after you remove the protection foil. 


As you can see for this review I used 1 of the big images and 1 of the small ones to mix and match a bit. You can see the images pick up great and are crisp when applied. A dream to use no matter what your stamping skill is. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try their hand in stamping. 


For this manicure I used Essence Wild white ways as base. Then I made some spots with Essence Live, love, laugh, Color club Peace, love & polish and Color club Right on. For the stamping I used BornPretty Store Black and BornPretty Store White. The plate I used is BP-L070 Geometry.


So if you are on the constant hunt for unique stamping plates visit Bornpretty store Nail art department and stack up on some of these beauties. And while you are there use the 
10% OFF CODE RJL91


At the same time don't forget to visit their other social media sites where you can see the review of the other bloggers that work with them, or you can see their many Giveaways and New product announcements.
xoxo
gin


*these items were sent to me for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. What a awesome design you got using this stamping plate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...