Friday, June 23, 2017

BornPretty Store: 3D Nail stickers

I am not a fan of nail stickers, never was ... But at the same time I can be convinced otherwise if you can offer me something new that works. And BornPretty Store was nice enough to send me over some of their new nail stickers and I have high hopes for them. Lets see how the did in the review below! :)


Here you can see all the patterns that are featured on the BornPretty 3D Nail stickers, they feature a lot of hipster motifs, deer heads, arrows, mustaches and Illuminati symbols. They all come in white, but they are not as 3D as their name promises. They could almost be Water decals, so I am happy to report when you use them and than layer them with a thick top coat they seem like a natural part of your manicure. 


Here is the nail art look I came up with. I think you can actually see that my index finger was the 1st one I created since it is the least smooth. But with all the next ones I got the hang of using nail stickers. By the time I finished my pinkie nail, the art is perfectly fused with the sticker. So I would advise that you take your time when you apply the sticker, use tweezers to place it, and place a top coat that does not shrink the base. All in all these stickers are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone who has no wish to deal with water decals or stamping. The technology of nail stickers has quite advanced since the last time I used them. 


For this manicure I used Color club Right on and Essence Care & dare Lilly to create the radiant gradient. Then I just applied the stickers and a thick coat of top coat. 


So if you are on the constant hunt for nail art supplies visit Bornpretty store Nail art department and stack up on some of these beauties. And while you are there use the 
10% OFF CODE RJL91


At the same time don't forget to visit their other social media sites where you can see the review of the other bloggers that work with them, or you can see their many Giveaways and New product announcements.
xoxo
gin


*these items were sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. Those nail stickers look pretty great on the nails.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...