Sunday, May 28, 2017

WitchCraft nails: Wolfman

Thumb alert! OMG I LOVE HOW THESE TURNED OUT! <3 *Howling in the background*
All the talented nail art bloggers out there are posting their beautiful Summer sunset nails and I am so jelly since I can't seem to muster the same vibe on my nails - just can't use the palm stamps right now. 

But there is another Sunset out there that speaks to me ... the one that promises a transformation under the cover of night to follow ... 


source: tumblr
So like I said there are so many beautiful gradient manicures out there! But they mostly come with a tropical theme and I am just not feeling it. So I thought why not make a sunset gradient but with a way cooler story ;) 

As you can see I made a little story - a man walking and slowly turning into a beast / wolf and walking into the darkness as a beast - I think it turned out quite nice. A great Gothic take on the Summer sunset gradient. 


This is a bit of an idea of the artistic direction I was going with ... 

source: tumblr
For this manicure I used Wet n Wild Darkest hour as the black base. The gradient is made with OPI Crwafishin for a complimment, Tucano do it if you try and Zoya Bisca. The stamping polishes are Essence stamp me! black and white. The stamping plates I used are BM-424, BM-608, BM-S248 and BM-S247


Stay magical ... *wolf howls in the background*
xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. How great! Love the loo of those hands a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I love how the story plays out on your nails.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...