Wednesday, May 17, 2017

NOTD: Touch of Midas

I like making artsy nail art, the type that does not stay in the borders of the nail beds. I like using my nail art supplies for that or even adding some make up on my fingers. Maybe I will upgrade to work with Henna at some point ... 


I got this idea of colors in my head, then I just piled on the stamps and they seem so regal and royal to me. But from a court of an old Greek court of something. Then I remembered the legends of the Greek king Midas. So I just kept adding more and more gold details. 
Now I am covered in gold and in love with my nails, but not being able to do much around the house since this manicure is way to artsy to be practical :)  


For this manicure I used China glaze Home sweet house music and Barry M Guava polishes to make a mix of linear gradients. Then I stamped over them with Kiko Gold metallic polish, I also used it to make the gold dots on my fingers. The stamping plates I used are BM-XL353 and BM-XL358.


Check out the page Glam - express to see more of my work, or of any of the other beauty bloggers that post their fabulous work there. 

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...