Friday, May 5, 2017

NOTD: Rose gold is bae

Everybody and their mom is obsessed with rose gold everything! All that means is that they like the shade of colored gold - that is usually a hue of metallic that shifts from gold, pink to chopper. A color that is though to describe and even tougher to capture on my camera. 


I am not relay a fan of this shade at all. It just does not seem that interesting to me - I can't imagine why people are going so crazy over everything rose gold colored. But I found this queen of a nail polish by Catrice named Go for gold! It is a perfect rose gold nail polish, which doesn't look like that on the pictures at all - I know - but like I said it is a magical color that is super shy in front of the camera. 
With the most 'basic bitch' color on the planet I just had to go with a bit more hard core with the design. And this is what I came up with <3  *Bonus perk this polish is great for stamping!*


For this manicure I used Catrice Go for gold, for the base and for the stamps. The other 2 base polishes are Catrice First class up- grape and Essence Wild and free. The stamping plate I used is MoYou London Punk 2.


Rose gold is a big hit in the make up community as well, so feel free to visit the page Glam - express to see the shade in action on other posts from bloggers all over. 

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...