Monday, May 1, 2017

NOTD: Pastel Spring is here

Spring is here for real now! Time to smell the pastels! :)


I love that each season has a type of polishes that come in style. Summer with its loud neons, Fall with the gloomy darks and Sprig with its happy pastels. I love playing with these shades since they always go so well together no matter what shade you choose. 


 This time I decided to make lines with 3 different stamping polishes on the pattern on the plate and applied them to my nails. I let the colors flow and mix any way they wanted. At the end I added the dark silver glitters that remind me of soft Spring rain, especially when they are topped with a matte top coat. 

For this manicure I used Essence Wild white ways as base. The 3 pastels are BornPretty store Stamping polishes Lavender, Pink and Light blue. The plate I used is MoYou London Mandala 4. The glitter is Catrice I'm dynamite.


For more Spring themed beauty posts visit Glam - express. It is a great source for all types of seasonal beauty looks. 

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...