Thursday, May 18, 2017

Catrice ICONails polish review

OMG You guys!!! I am shook! Did you see my Instagram post about the most amazing package I got from the nail polish angels at Catrice? If not you missed out! They sent me the items in a color tin can - I died! Best nail mail ever! Inside were the 3 amazing new polishes from their new line named ICONails. I can't wait to get started on the swatching <3 


So what is so different in this collection of nail polishes? Catrice has one of the best color choices on the market if you ask me, but now they chose to vamp up their formula to make their polish even longer lasting. They added a 'shock - shield' system into the colors, meaning they created a balance in the liquid between elasticity and stability. So the chipping can be avoided over 7 days. There even is an addition of acai oils in the polish to gently nurture your natural nails. 

Also they have the 'salon pro' type of bottle caps, you can see it on the pictures above. There is a small easy to hold top that helps with you accuracy when its application time. The brush is rounded and made of soft bristles, truly a dream brush! <3 


This is Will you be my brightsmaid? the shade I was least excited about. I am just not a fan of this bright pink almost white type of polishes. I know they are a big hit with a lot of ladies but this romantic shade is not for me. 
I appreciate the fact that is not as streaky and patchy as these type of jellies usually are. The application was flawless but it still took 3 layers to get to this level of opacity. I must admit when I did the accent nail with the bright blue - I fell in love - remind me to create a full nail art look with this combination. 


Next there is Nails on fire, this color just did not want to look authentic on the camera. It is a lot less orange in person, but just as neon as you can see it here. Dear god this is one vibrant color! It is a neon red with slight purple undertones and not orange ones. 
The application was easy due to the brush and the formula, it took only 1 thick coat for full opacity and coverage. A great choice if you want a shiny red polish that you want to apply once and then not need to worry about it anymore. 



Lastly there is Rust in piece, my favorite of the bunch. A dark maroon type of purple, the perfect goth color, if you don't want to go for the classic black. Since it is so dark the application was simple. One thick coat and I was done. And once more the incredible formula shined through, no top coat required. 



My verdict? The ICONails nail polishes are amazing! You can see all the thought that was put into creating them. They are of a quite higher quality then their normal polish. I must admit for these swatches I didn't use any top coat or any base coat, so they lasted approx. 5 days each, which is a lot for me, since I have a lot of chipping issues. I highly recommend that you get any of the colors that caught your eye, since they are a great bargain considering how easy they are to use and how strong the pigmentation of the polish is. 

In case you want to learn more about this brand visit their WEB PAGE or any of their social media where you can get the newest updates about their polishes and all other beauty products that are beyond amazing. Always the first that I check out when I hit any beauty shop.


xoxo
gin

*the items were sent to me for my honest review* 

1 comment:

  1. The colors look nice. I love good creme polishes too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...