Tuesday, May 16, 2017

AVON Little sequin dress

Avon was kind enough to send me this little gem and just on time since I used up my old fave perfume. I am always happy to try out new scents, since I am not very picky when it comes to them, I usually get excited over anything. And I love this one as well! It comes in a 50ml bottle that has a sequin sticker on the back which makes it shine when you handle it! Fun <3 


The scent is quite intense and feminine, something that pair well with hot Summer nights and cold Winter mornings since it is both sweet and fresh. I can smell some notes of tropical fruit - like mango with a bit of nectarine. But the freshness comes from the smell of fresh cut flowers you bring in from your garden. A lovely scent, that stays with you for quite some time and even through the day is your don't exert yourself. Also the smell lingers around you, I got quite a few compliments when I wore it :)


The best part of it all no matter where you are from Avon is available to you! So visit their WEB PAGE and online store. Or if you like to be more in touch with all their newest updates follow them on their social media pages:
TWITTER


xoxox
gin

*the items were sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...