Sunday, March 19, 2017

Witchcraft nails: Goth bitch

Goth bitch is mostly the term I hear behind my back - it used to hurt! But now I embraced it and I enjoy it! I got this cute gold Bitch nail decorations and I decided to use them white making a classic gothic nail art base. 


This is what I came up with. Layers of black lace, with red details, some glitter and a glaring Bitch sign. I love how these turned out! Suck it all the judgmental people out there :) 


My spirit animal that guided me thought the nail art making process ... Needles to say I was wrapped up in a Addams family movie marathon when creating this manicure. 
source: tumblr
For the manicure I used the black sheer jelly I created as base. The ring finger has Black cat lacquer Love will tear us apart as the main glittery base polish. The details are decals made with MoYou London Bridal 6 plate and BPS Black & Red stamping polishes. 


This is how I am greeted daily by my cat, same facial expression and all  :)


Stay magickal ...
xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...