Tuesday, March 7, 2017

NOTD: Neon unicorns

I love unicorns! And they are somehow taking over the social media and other trends. But they are always represented with light pastels and a very colorful palette. I wanted to make a manicure that matches the classic look and adds in some neons since I miss Summer more each day. 


This is what I came up with and I fell in love with it. I wanted some kawaii fat unicorns skipping from cloud to cloud being cute. And since I was lucky enough to get he new Bundle monster Unicorn plate I had plenty of designs to choose from. Not only that! I can't express enough how amazing their Quick dry stamping friendly top coat is! Ladies if you are a big stamping fan like me this is a must have in your polish arsenal. I can't believe I lived so long without it! #badblogger


source: tumblr
Look at this happy guy - a great little mascot to wear on your nails :) 


This was the YouTube clip that inspired me to do this look <3 A fun watch ;)


To create this manicure I used the same dry brush technique I showed you in my Playing cards tutorial. The base was Essence Wild white ways. The 3 colors I used are Morgan Taylor Don't worry, be brilliant, OPI I Can't cope-a-cabana and China glaze At vase value. The stamps are made with BPS White, Black and Lavender stamping polishes, the plate I used is BM-XL214


In case you are like me and always on a hunt for new beauty inspiration don't forget to visit Glam - express. There is always a great many things to discover and you can see most of my work there as well. 


XOXO
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...