Wednesday, February 8, 2017

NOTD: Ouija board

Recently my interests in the dark and occult started to spill over in my nail art. I was thinking of making a line of witch and goth nails ... Is that something you would be interested in? 

Well either way, today I have for you some fun Ouija board nails :)


Honestly I don't think Ouija boards were that popular here as they are in USA. And I always find it amazing how people don't believe in anything, but Ouija boards scare the s**t out of them. Personally I never played with one - nor am I a big believer in things like that, but I do find them interesting ... 

source: tumblr


Did you ever played with a Ouija board?  

source: tumblr
For this manicure I used Catrice Havana drum as base. The woodwork is made with BM-608 plate and Essence Last night a cookie saved my life. The Ouija stamps are made with BornPretty Black stamping polish and MoYou London Typography 10 plate. 


I also found this trailer on YouTube and it seemed quite interesting. I am not a fan of horror movies, but this one looks a bit old timey so I will be watching this tonight :)


Stay magical ...

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...