Friday, February 3, 2017

NOTD: Low key Valentines day

As you saw in my previous post, this year I decided to make a few unusual Valentines day manicures. Everyone knows that all the social media pages will be full of classic manicures, that feature pink & red colors, sprinkled with hearts. But I went in a different direction, unusual colors and as little romantic symbols as possible. And I love it!!!


OMG I can't describe how much I love this look! A teal + gold combo looks bomb as always! Therefore I created a look of gold and teal wallpaper - reminds me of a fancy place my Bae took me one time. The accent ring finger has a flower like pattern, but on top you can see a hidden heart. The show stealer is OFC the big gold heart on my pinkie. But since it is the only obvious romantic thing here - you can just swap it with any other stud and the manicure looks suitable for any other day. And that is what I love about this look! It is shiny and fancy, but still low key and vaguely romantic. 


For this manicure I used Zoya Ziv as the gold base and Kiko 389 as the teal base. The teal stamps are made with Mundo de Unas Teal and MoYou London Fashionista 8 plate. The gold stamps are made with MoYou London Mandala 4 plate and Kiko Gold. The pinkie nail is made with Essence stamp me!white and black + MoYou Nails 400 plate. 


Don't forget to visit Glam - express to find the last minute ideas for any V-day event you are celebrating. You can see inspirations for all types of beauty looks.

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...