Friday, January 20, 2017

NOTD: Summer tribe nails

I miss the Summer! I miss the warm days, neon colors and crazy parties! So I decided to give up on all the trends and throw them out the window. I created this look in hope it will summon some warmth and happy vibes from the good old crazy party days. And this is what I came up with and I love it! They couldn't turn out any more perfect <3 <3 <3 


So all you need for a happy Summer inspired manicure are a bunch of neon polishes and here I used OPI My twin mimmy, Zoya Tobey and Zoya Charisma. I added some crazy arrow stamps that remind me of travels and a hectic state of mind you can get in your Summer breaks. I used Essence stamp me! black, the plates I used are BM-606 and BM-S308.


Do you ever do this? Just create a beauty look that reminds you of a time or place that you miss? :)


This post as created for the lovely page Glam-express which is a great spot for all beauty bloggers to swap their work :)

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. The gradient is lovely and the stamping is so clean and crisp too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...