Friday, January 13, 2017

NOTD: RIP kitty

Today it is Friday the 13th and I decided to show off my Black cat nail - since they were inspired by my black cat Bjorn, who tragically died recently. It hit me hard, and I am still not over it, since it happened when I was away for a month so I couldn't even say goodbye - but buddy you will always be in my heart. . . .


I did these nails when he was still alive - but I wanted to make them in a way that they look a bit creepy and dark since I always called him my little familiar. He was quite the weirdo and a drama queen as you can see from the picture below. 


Mind you I am not a cat person. So for me to get my heart stolen by a cat it must be truly special. It makes me tear up just looking at the pictures, since I know I don't have anyone to follow me around anymore.


I guess that the nail with the black cat reaching for the moon is most appropriate to describe him, since he loved to beg for food in the cutest ways possible. 
I mean just look at him - he is such a weirdo - the picture below was taken when he tried to hide from me like this - no dummy if you hide 15% of your body I can still see you. 


For this manicure I used Morgan Taylor Pink flame-ingo as base. The plates for stamping I used are BM-614, BP-L57 and Moyou London Gothic 7. The stamping polishes I used are BPS Black and white. The little moon sticker and all the 3D nail decorations I used are also all from BPS. 


I want to say he was clever but he was not - thou he could fake it, therefore here you have a picture of him solving a crossword puzzle. 


Me and my polish swapping buddy from across the sea decided to make a twin look and this is what she came up with. I was blown away since my nail art is stamping but hers is all free hand drawn. I was so happy that she decided to make it as well since she is also a cat lady. Even more positive vibes go to my little man in the beyond . . .



So I am off crying now since I miss my little man so much ...

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you lost your lil buddy :( My kitty, Mr. Bloo, passed away last December, and I still miss him. I love my other two kitties, but they just aren't Mr. Bloo... he was super special, just like Bjorn was

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful tribute to your best cat buddy Bjorn. As long as he is in your heart, he is always with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...