Tuesday, January 24, 2017

NOTD: Out of my comfort zone

When I browse the interwebs and look for NOTD inspiration I see all these clean cut - crisp - perfect looking manicures. And I tried to make a manicure looking like that - and I still don't think I made it right. . . 


But as much as I didn't expect to like this manicure - I was heartbroken when after a week it started to chip and I had to make a new one. Who knew that a basic white and black mani will steal my heart. Something about the cool geo patterns and a big fat stud on top just made me fall in love with it. Thou I am not a fan of nails made with such bright and basic colors. 

All I used here was OPI Alpine snow as base. The Essence stamp me! black stamping polish and BM-S307 stamping plate. I also added a big marble stud on top, as you can see I was quite indecisive - I almost choose the teal tear drop one. They are all from Bornpretty Store, you can see them HERE.


And I am holding here my trusty Alessandro Express nail hardner, that serves me as a great base coat, that miraculously helps with the chipping. My manicures never lasted so long before. If you want to read more about it - or any other nail care routine items I used - click HERE


If you are on the constant hunt for nail studs visit Bornpretty store Nail art store and stack up on some of these beauties. And while you are there use the 
10% OFF CODE RJL91

Do you ever get surprised by the fact you like a manicure out of your comfort zone? 

xoxo
gin


*the items were purchased by me*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...