Thursday, January 12, 2017

NOTD: Neon snowflakes

I created this gradient and then I tried to figure out what to put over it. And it hit me! Snowflakes! I did the pastel snowflakes look a bit back and it was kind off a fail . . . So I gave it a go again and EUREKA!!! 


The cold colors that are still neon enough to pop out and the white crisp stamps make these nails seem like magic to me. They capture the winter spirit in a fun way - how did I not think of this sooner? <3 


To create the gradient I used KIKO no. 389, 331 and 340 nail polishes. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me! white and QA-86 plate. 


For more looks like this and many more, if you need a beauty inspiration for any season visit the site Glam - express. 

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...