Saturday, January 21, 2017

BPS Review: Pocket Watch stud review

I am crazy about Alice in Wonderland - an obsession I expressed in my nail art multiple times. And I got so lucky when the lovely sellers at BornPretty Store offered to send me this cute little 3D Pocket watch nail decoration. I knew I just had to make another Alice in Wonderland manicure. 


The Pocket watch nail decoration comes in gold or silver (I choose gold), it the approx. size of 0,6cm x 1cm. Its back is flat so it is easy to apply with nail glue or gel nail polish. The details are very distinct and it does look like an old time pocket watch with roman numerals. 


It is so cute and kind off big at the same time so I was thinking maybe use it in a cute art piece later when I am done with this manicure. 


For this manicure I created a blue ombre look as base, using Kiko 340, 295 and Barry M Blue grape and Tedi Black. The glitters are Flormar 392. The stamping polish is BPS White. The plates I used are MoYou London Alice 4 and Games 1, hehe 058. All topped with the kawaii 3D pocket watch decoration


Don't forget to visit the Bornpretty store Nail art department to get your own big studs if you are a big 3D nail art deco fanatic like me - or any other nail art supply. While you are there don't forget to use the 10% OFF CODE RJL91.

xoxo
gin


*this item was sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. That pocket watch stud is cute and looks great in this manicure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...