Saturday, January 7, 2017

BornPretty Store Water decals review

Ladies if you haven't already, you have to check out the web store BornPretty Store. They have stepped up their game so much I can't even describe it! They come up with new items daily and recently they released a whole new line of Water Decals that are to die for! I am so happy to try them out and so I can show them to you all in their full glory <3 


I have here for you their BornPretty Store BPY13 Flower decal pattern. It comes with 1 sheet that features 2 patterns, both with different types of blossoms. Each pattern is divided in 10 sheets that are huge! At least for my nail beds so I know I will be able to use them a lot of the times. 


The pattern is on a sheer base and the flowers are made with thick opaque black lines that can offer coverage over any shade of base nail polish. As you can see from the pictures below. The usage is easy and I recommend it to anyone, no matter the level of nail art skill of the user. You just cut it apart in the pieces that fit your nails then soak it in water. They come off the base paper very fast - don't worry you will notice it. Then just apply it on your nail base. I then apply some top coat. After it is dry I remove all the extra water decals on the edges with nail polish remover. Personally I find that is the best way to get rid of the parts that don't fit. 



A close up of the pattern on the sheet. They are amazingly detailed and crisp - as good as any pro nail stamp. And if you want to use it as a stamp just apply it on some sheer nail polish. Paint it in and use it as any other nail sticker made with a stamping technique. 


For this manicure I used a few different colors to make a flame inspired pattern - OPI Coca cola red, My twin mimy and p2 Tequila sunrise. Then I added some extra bling with OPI Lights of emerald city. Over it all I added the bottom design with the bigger flowers from the BPY13 water decal.


I adore the new BPS water decals and they are just as good as any others I got from them. So head on over to their store and don't forget to use the 10% OFF coupon RJL91 :)

xoxo
gin


*the item was sent to me for my honest review*


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...