Friday, December 30, 2016

NOTD: Charming dark stars

While Christmas is a time for happy colors, I think New Years and all the celebrations after seem to me a time when all the outfits and trends must be a bit more dark and glam. And that is one of my favorite trends. So I embraced that and created these nails :)


Also since fireworks are being seen where I am from, since mid December to late January I just had to bring stars in forefront. The skies are full of them and at the same time the falling fireworks look like comets, therefore I choose stars as my main theme. And I am in love with these! I mean just look at them! Don't the endless layers of dark colors, metallics and stars bring a certain dark charm in play? <3 


For this look I used S-he stylezone no. 340 and Catrice Metallicious as base. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me! black and Models own Gold chrome nail polishes. The stamping plates I used HWH-05, Lily Anna 07 and MoYou London Rockstar 01. Also I added a huge star stud


To find some make up tutorials that match this manicure, visit the page Glam - express and find a tutorial that will inspire you :)

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...