Saturday, December 24, 2016

NOTD: Can we open the Presents now?

I love presents, gifts or any little thing that is given to me! So this time of the year is very exciting for me! I can't explain why but I was since always like this. So here is the nail art I will be wearing when it is time to rip open all lovely presents that will end in my claws :)


Once more I wanted to evade the classic winter color scheme - but I choose to stick with the traditional fire engine red and I added a dark maroon brown since I thought it would make a nice partner for the red. And I was right! I created a nice little bow design and a beautiful opulent pattern that reminds me of very fancy wrapping paper.


For this manicure I used Catrice Fleur de Soir and Zoya Linds as base. The stamps are made with Mundo de Unas Red, the plates I used are MoYou nails 402 and BP-40. The gold studs are from BPS.


Visit Glam - express for more festive and Winter inspired beauty posts from ladies that create from all over the world. 


XOXO
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...