Tuesday, November 15, 2016

NOTD: Summer nails re-imagined for Fall

I recently fell in love with my nail design! Like Romeo & Juliette fell in love! I wore that look for over a week - which is like a month in nail art blogger time. So you know it was special. And I decided to try and re imagine it in Fall / Winter colors for the recent season since I just can't part with them :)

This is what I came up with and I fell in love all over again <3 


Here you can see the Summer nail design I swoon over - I call it the Neon witch look. I just can't get enough of the neon gradient, flakies and stamps. But neons are soooo last season, they just don't fit the cold months. 


Below you see how I redesigned the last look. I choose the same color sequence when making the ombre look. I also used the same flakies to give it extra dimension. But this time I used a few more subtle and minimalistic stamps so the gradient is a bit more visible. 


To create this look I used Catrice Heavy metallilac, Cosmic pink and Blue brothers vol.II to create the gradient base. The flakies are Essence A winters tale. The stamps are made with Blueness 001 plate and Models own Chrome gold. 

For more fun make up and nail looks visit Glam - express, where you can see bloggers from all over the World showing off their beauty skills.


xoxox
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...