Monday, November 21, 2016

NOTD: First snow, Glam version

Where I am from the 1st snow is already here! I don't like that one bit since I am not a big fan of the colder months. But I do like the trends full of  dark colors and fancy designs that come back in vouge at this time of the year. So I decided to try and capture that on my nails.


Here is my interpretation of glam design & colors, sprinkled with glitter that looks like snow. And I think it turned out great! Don't you just love how the gradient shifts colors and fits the overall fancy theme? And the multi shaped glitter looks like actual snow falling ... So romantic and even a bit gothic - just how I like it! Who says all festive nails must feature green & red? 


For this manicure I used Chic I'll break your heart, Models own Purple glare and OPI I just can't cope-acabana as the gradient base. The snowflakes are Essence Truth or dare. The stamps are made with Essence Stamp me! black and Moyra Ornaments 3 plate


For more ideas on how to celebrate the upcoming festive season with nail art and make up looks visit the page Glam - express. 

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. I myself tend to like the colder months myself but it hadn't snowed yet where I live. I really like the design you created!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...