Saturday, November 12, 2016

Cici & Sisi Nail art contest

By now I think you can all tell that I am a big fan of Cici & Sisi Stamping plates. I love the unique designs and the fact they come in acrylic form. And the speed of new releases from this firm is stunning! Almost every week I am blown away by new plates they offer <3 


And they love hosting nail art competitions all the time. And this time its focused on stamping and pairing of different designs - a nail art technique I adore. And this manicure is what I came up with! 


I know a lot of other ladies will go all out with their work - but I decided to go with something subtle and glam looking that fits the fall season. I love how they turned out! Lets hope they are prize worthy. 


For this manicure I used Essence Wild and free as base. The stamps are made with Models own Chrome gold and BPS Purple. The stamping plates I used are MoYou Nails 400 and CICI & SISI Geometry 01 plates


If you want to know more about the brand Cici & Sisi or the nail art contest visit their PAGE
Also for new and fun updates check out their 

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...