Sunday, October 23, 2016

Romeo & Juliette For Halloween nails

Recently I was wearing my Romeo & Juliette nails - that are sad but cute. I made a girl and a boy ghosts, with 2 zombie bunnies on each side. On two different backgrounds, literally the Halloween version of the classic Shakespeare story :) 



I like how they turned out! So cute and scary <3 


 For the manicure I used OPI I manicure for beads and OPI Crwafishing for a compliment as base. The black smudges are made with Essence stamp me black. The stamping polishes I used are Mundo de Unas Red, Blue and Teal. The ghosts are made with Essence Stamp me white. The stamping plates I used are MoYou London Sci fi 1, HD01 and hehe 014.



Do you like cute Halloween manis?

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...