Tuesday, October 4, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Earth tones + Leopard

Last challenge - simple parameters - simple nails that turned out very glam and cool looking ... 



OMG!!! IT IS OVER!!! 40 WEEKS OF NAIL ART!!! And I am finished! HAPPY DANCE :)

source: tumblr
 I even managed to like my natural nails at the end :)


For this manicure I used Catrice Eve in bloom, Britt chick and Essence Cookie love to crate the gradient. The spots are made with Essence stamp me! black and QA8 plate. Since gold comes from the earth I decided to use it in the spots, I used Essence A piece of forever. 


Now that I am done I need to find a new challenge that will occupy me for the next year ;)

xoxox
gin

2 comments:

  1. I like the warm colors in this leopard print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray!! You made it!! *applause* :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...