Tuesday, September 13, 2016

NOTD: Owl hidden in glitter

The Summer season is over and it is time for more dark colors or so the trends say. But I just can't embrace that so quickly since I am sill high on all the neon colors I have been wearing. So I decided to slowly transition with this sparkly manicure with a hidden owl inside. 


A glitter gradient is always fun to make and to wear - I didn't expect to love it so much! The effect being created with a mix of 2 toned and 2 sized glitters is stunning. I managed to find a fun and a bit artisan owl stamp that is quite big, so I divided it on two of my nails.


There is a reason Sinful colors Prosecco is in such a high demand - just look at this amazing base that is full of gold micro glitter mixed into a grey nude base *swoon* The glitters are Yes love F16 nail polish strategically placed. The stamps are made with China glaze Scandalous shenanigans metallic blue nail polish and BM-S164 stamping plate.


For more Autumn inspired looks from the beauty community visit the page Glam-express.

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. The glitter looks nice applied here on the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice transition. I like how you used the glitters around the stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...