Friday, September 16, 2016

CICI & SISI Geometry 04 stamping plate review (31DC2016: Day 16 - Geometric)

I can't imagine a better way to celebrate my love for geometric patterns then to use even more Cici & Sisi acrylic stamping plates. Today I have for you Geometry 04 plate that is feeding into my addiction to perfect lines, hypnotic patterns and shapes of all kinds.  

And I like how this manicure turned out - like something a lady Transformer would wear ;) 


Here you can see the Cici & Sisi Geometry 04 plate. Like all the others it is made of acrylic, with a white base and a dark grey patterns. The size of the plate is 95 x 95 x 2 mm and incredibly light in weight. The patterns come 2 x 1,5 cm sizes and the 4 extra 1,2 x 1,2 cm patterns. The images come in different styles and shapes. Some are giving off the mandala and some a hypnotic vibe. The patterns are all etched with a great precision so the pick up of the images is very easy and smooth.


Like all the other plates I reviewed so far, this one here is also fun to work with and easy to use. Just look at this clean lines that are the end result. I just can't believe how crisp everything comes out - I do think more and more that acrylic plates are the future since they are a lot less problematic to work with then the traditional metal plates. 


The manicure was made with creating a marble base, using S-he stylezone no. 320, OPI Do you have this color in stolk-holm? and Catrice London town at sundown polishes. The stamps are made with Models own Gold chrome metallic polish and Cici & Sisi Geometry 04 plate. I also added some BPS nail studs. The top coat I used was Catrice Silk matte top coat.



I highly recommend you visit them since their inventory features a lot of unique plates with patterns like no one else offers! All acrylic plates cost only 5.99$ and you can even get your own costume made stamping plate! How cool is that? 

Visit all the other CICI & SISI web pages to find out more about this brand and get inspired by the nail art featuring their products:

xoxo
gin


*the items were sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...