Wednesday, September 7, 2016

BPS Review: Nail Vinyl review - 31DC2016: Day 6 - Violet

I see all the amazing nail art done by the lovely ladies online using Nail Vinyls - and I just had to give it a try! I was lucky enough to get these from the amazing source for all things nail art - Bornpretty store! :)


I got these Nail Vinyls that feature triangles, stars and dots. First of all let me just say that the fact they are a holographic sliver blew my mind! So many extra choices on how to use these! For the very low price of 1.49$ you get 3 different patterns set in 9 small pictures. They are very big, so I think they will fit any type of nail. And if not you can always cut them apart and use them in pieces.


The glue on the bottom is not very strong, therefore it will not destroy your bottom design. But if you don't feel confidant in sticking them directly on your nails, you can make decals like I did in the tutorial HERE. For this manicure I stick them directly on my nails thou. 


The manicure was created using Avon Lavender sky, Catrice Petrolpolitan and First class up-grape as the marble base. Over it I layered some LA Girl Uninhibited glitters. For the stars I used BPS Gold stamping nail polish and the Nail Vinyls. My accent nail is crowned with some random nail studs I also got from Bornpretty store.


Don't forget to visit the Bornpretty store Nail art department to get your own Nail Vinyls - or any other nail art supply. While you are there don't forget to use the 10% OFF CODE RJL91.

xoxo
gin

*the items were sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...