Wednesday, September 14, 2016

BPS Review: Lavender Stamping polish (31DC2016: Day 14 - Flowers)

BornPretty store is a great source for all types of nail art supplies. And they keep adding new things to their inventory, that keeps them at the top of their game. By now I can confidently say that you can get anything you want for any type of nail art you want to create. Besides amazing make up and jewelry.

I was lucky enough to get to review their BornPretty Stamping nail polish no. 23 Lavender. 


The BornPretty Stamping nail polish comes in the most perfect shade of pastel lavender. The bottle contains 15mL of polish for the low price of 4.99$ which means you are covered for a long time. Like all the others I tested out from them, it works flawlessly especially in combination with their Silicone clear jelly stamper I use for all my manicures.


As always the ultimate test for any stamping polish is to stamp over white and black base. Why you ask? Because black is the toughest color to cover up. And white since sometimes bright pastel polishes aren't visible very well when applied over light bases. And as you can see here the polish works great on both! I used the BP-63 stamping plate from the same store. 



For this manicure I used China glaze Sand dolla make you holla. The stamps are made with BPS Lavender stamping nail polish and BM-S229 stamping plate. The little dots are made with Essence Hello sunshine. 


If you decide to visit Bornpretty store for some nail art supplies, feel free to use the 10% OFF code RJL91 there. 

xoxo
gin

*the items were sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice light purple stamping polish this is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...