Friday, September 9, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Books - The Hobbit

I know LOTR were the original movies that changed the Fantasy movie genre - but I aways loved the book The Hobbit more and also the movies!!! So this manicure was a no brainer for me when it came to the books prompt - and I adore this look! <3


My big famous crush is Lee Pace, who is playing Thranduil - my all time favorite Hobbit character *I wish he was half as cool in the book* Just look at his handsome face! He might just be my new spirit animal :)


I am an all around Hobbit fan so enjoy some of my pictures with the fancy mug :) 


All the parts that were in the movies but were not in the books - I love them! Why not? I saw all the extra documentaries about how they made the movies and it makes sense to me! But to all the haters out there enjoy this meme ;) 



Since GOT is the current 'Fantasy' heavy weight champion - I love the little cross over memes thou I am not a GOT fan at all...


For this manicure I wanted to create a dragon in a glittery fire and the letters from the one ring - the 2 most important motives in the books if you ask me. I used China glaze Champagne bubbles and Electrify as base. The stamps are made with Essence stamp me! black, the plates I used are MM05 and MoYou London Geek 7.


My sentiment after finishing this mani and going out :)

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. This is a fun post! Great choice. I really want to get that plate with the writing on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I just did some similar nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...