Friday, September 23, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Autumn

My Autumn manicure will be inspired by my Summer - but in the most subtle and secretive way. Dark colors and steampunk theme - how can that be a Summer memory?! - pure madness!!! HAHA *mad scientist laugh* listen carefully :D


Most of my Summer consists of 2 parts : Reading novels and listening to dance music if at all possible on a beach. And my biggest influences were the book Android Karenina and this very cool, almost 'old school' video by Nicky Minaj (check it out below) :)


Nicky Minaj in all her Steampunk glory :)



For this manicure I used Essie Luxedo as base. The stamps are made with Kiko Gold & Taupe, Models own Chrome gold, Essence Steel-ing the scene. The stamping plate I used is MoYou London Steampunk 4. 


You didn't expect this explanation for this manicure did you? ;)

xoxox
gin

1 comment:

  1. The stamping here is fantastic. Really shows up against the black.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...