Saturday, September 3, 2016

31DC2016: Day 3 - Yellow

It is Day 3 and I am not out of breath yet! That is a good sign! :)
I will keep it simple today since the manicure I created speaks for itself - I mean isn't it gorg? <3 


I wanted a subtle gradient base and a strong stamp over it that ties in great with the majestic gold flakes in the black studs. I am always mesmerized by them and I only wish they were a bit smaller to fit me better. But hey you can't have everything going right ;) 



 For this manicure I used Catrice Geometric greys, Essence Inti inka and Love is in the air as the gradient base. The stamps are made with hehe 025 plate and Essence Stamp me!black. 


xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Really neat design you created. I like the yellow too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...