Thursday, September 29, 2016

31DC2016: Day 28 - Flag

Flags do no inspire me! I do not understand this prompt! But there is a land that inspires me with every fibre of its existence - JAPAN! It is my life long dream to visit there. But their flag is so simple that it just wouldn't be any fun making it! So I choose to create something with a bit of a twist! 



Here is the flag of Japan in case you need some brushing up on your flag knowledge.


I like how this turned out! Simple, colorful and kawaii. Things that match the spirit of the Japanese nation in my opinion.



The nails have a similar color palette as the flag with a bit of extra gold. Then I added a fun happy lucky neko *cat* and some sakura flowers since these 2 things remind me very much of Japan, even more maybe of Anime - which is their export I love the most :)


<3 CUTE <3


For this manicure I used OPI Alpine snow as base. The added colors are China glaze Champagne bubbles and S-he stylezone no. 205. The stamps are made with MoYou London Suki 17 stamping plate and Essence stamp me black stamping nail polish. 


XOXO
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...