Thursday, September 29, 2016

31DC2016: Day 27 - Artwork

I get inspired by the most random things and today that is also the case. I was rewatching one of my all time favorite TV shows - Pushing Daisies and I realized that the show has the most amazing backgrounds and costumes. Not to mention a great story! God I do not know whose wise idea it was to cancel it so soon *sadface* 


Here is a commercial that explains what the show is about and at the same time you can see what I was talking about when I say that the look of the show is magical! <3


I was inspired by the pie maker, flowers, honey and animals that the folks keep in the show. I love how it turned out! <3 


The show is about the pie maker - Lee Pace *my big time crush* a man who can bring back the dead by touching them. But if he touches that person again they will die forever. And he revived his long time love interest - and they are dating but they can never touch ... can you imagine that? Besides owning an adorable pie shop he also helps a local detective with solving crimes since he can always ask the victims who killed them. Doesn't that sound like a fun show?


For this manicure I used Essence Roller coaster and Juicy love as base. The red apples are painted in with Essence Love is in the air. The stamping polishes used are Essence stamp me white and black, also Mundo de Unas Yellow. The stamping plates used are BM-S160, BM-H13, BM-401, YH810.


Yeah the lovely couple keep a dog and a piglet #petgoals


They are just beyond adorable and the dialogs in the show are so fun and dynamic <3 


I added a honey nail since Chuck the girl on the picture keeps bees and makes honey - how cute is she here? Her outfits in the show are to die for! 


 This is a random screen shot from the show - but it shows how detailed is the background and the decoration of the scenery - yummy pies ...

xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...