Tuesday, September 20, 2016

31DC2016: Day 20 - Water marble

NO NO NO! Why there must be a water marble prompt in every nail art challenge? This time I am ready since I got my very own BM-XL210 Water marble stamping plate from Bundle monster. So this is what I came up with and I like it - but not too much since I am not a fan of water marble in general. 


I like how a little flash of holo comes through from time to time under the pattern :)


For this manicure I used Essence Grab this hype, Kiko 296 and Julep Lexie as a mixed base. Then I created a layer of marble stamps with Color club Harp on it. Over it all I stamped with Ya qin an Grey stamping polish. For both layers I used BM-XL210 plate.


This is what inspired my color pallet <3 
source: tumblr


This is what may be a future project when I will be faced with another challenge - I just love this color scheme <3
source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...