Friday, September 2, 2016

31DC2016: Day 2 - Orange - Charmander

It is no secret that I am obsessed with the new PokemonGO app. I was a big fan when we still played the Red & Blue versions on our Gameboys ... and this new app is making me so nostalgic I can't describe it. It is literally is a dream come true!!! *faints*


When I saw the prompts of this years 31DC206 I knew what I will do for the days that have the colors of the original starter Pokemon! Since today is Orange day I made some simple and kawaii Charmander nails. 


Charmander might not me my favorite starter *my one true love is Bulbasaur* but I still think he is cooler than Squirtle. I hope you like this since free hand drawn art is not my strong suit. 


Here I used p2 Tequila sunrise as base and added Essence I love my golden pumps glitters. The pokeball nail is made with OPI Alpine snow and Coca cola red and Essence stamp me! black. The stamps are made with Mundo de Unas Yellow and Red with the help of MoYou London Rockstar 1 plate. The eye details are made with Barry M Blue grape and Kiko 295. The mouth is made with Essence English rose and Na-rock. 


In case you are not a PokeFan here is a cute gif of Charmander so you can see what was my inspiration :) How cute is it? <3 

source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

7 comments:

  1. Cute! I love Pokemon, too. I used to play as a kid and now my kids are totally obsessed with it, which I find really amusing. Charmander was always my favorite starter! I love the flames design; so appropriate for Charmander.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea, and beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH That is so cute!! <3 I still haven't captured a Charmander... :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a nest in our town! So good luck maybe you find something like that ☺

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...