Monday, September 19, 2016

31DC2016: Day 19 - Galaxy

I had a whole thing planned for this part of the challenge - and it somehow did not come together. So I created something classic and cute. I ended up with this manicure and I am loving it! <3 


I wanted a reason to use my astral charts stamp and this was a great opportunity. Look how cool they turned out! :)


What do you think of this gif? An inspiration like no other :)

source: tumblr
For this manicure I used Tedi Black, Barry M Blue grape and China glaze Too yacht to handle as base. The glitter is S-he Stylezone no. 110. The stamps and extra dots are made with BPS White stamping polish and the plate is Y020 also from the same store.


This was the vague color scheme I was going for ...
source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. That is really cool! I love how the stamping turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. The stamping turned out pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...