Thursday, September 15, 2016

31DC2016: Day 15 - Delicate

Soon we are coming close to the part of the challenge that has vague prompts that I don't understand. Delicate - I have no clue what that specifically means, but the first thing that popped into my head were Mermaids. So I went with it and I ended up with this manicure that I genuinely like :)


Remember this part? They looked so delicate here - then Harry Potter meets them in the water and the illusion is shattered. 

source: tumblr
For this nail art I used Flormar IT01 and Zoya Lux as the 2 base polishes. The stamps are made with ND006 & hehe 005 plates. The stamping polishes used here were BPS Lavender and Models own Gold chrome. I used a bunch of nail studs I bought from BornPretty store. 


And here are some less delicate and more troll like inspirations that also popped into my head when I started thinking about mermaids. 

Here is the Pokemon Vaporeon that is my current favorite Mermaid #PokemonGOaddict ;)
source: tumblr
And I will just leave this here *Best Ariel cosplay ever*

source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. OOooooohhhhh very pretty and elegant. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this design. How do you think, would it be looking good on round nails like http://nailartstyle.com/top-35-round-acrylic-nails ? I want to do the same design so much...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...