Tuesday, September 13, 2016

31DC2016: Day 13 - Animal print

I love anything peacock - and by now even you know that! Since I did like a million manicures inspired by this majestic bird. I found this water decal with a pretty peacock and I just had to use it for this part of the challenge :)


Sometimes I was of the opinion that water decals are 'cheating' in nail art. But then I find something so pretty like the ones I used here and I must admit that there is no way that I could create something so perfect. Therefore I embraced all water decals :)


To create this look I used Essence Mint & cream and Barry M Blue grape as base. I used MoYou London Tropical 20 plate for the feathers. The stamping polishes are Essence stamp me! white and Mundo de Unas Dark blue. Also 2 water decals that I forgot where I got them from *bad blogger*


Some pretty inspiration - can you blame me that I am obsessed with these magical feathery creatures?
source: tumblr
xoxox
gin

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...