Monday, September 12, 2016

31DC2016: Day 11 - Dots

Guys I just didn't get inspired by the dots prompt. I just created a tutorial featuring them (you can see HERE)  and now my mind is a blank ;( 


Therefore I choose to use my new stamping plate and one of my all time fave nail polish that looks like it has dots inside - now this is the manicure I am left with and I can't quite tell if I like it or not ...


The nail polishes used here are Models own Goose, Turquoise gloss, Bikini, China glaze Frostbite, Lemon fizz, p2 Swimming pool, Barry M Blueberry, Essence Over the moon. The stamps are made with ND015 plate & Essence stamp me! black & white stamping polishes. 


Vaguely the picture that is my head when I try to figure out a dot nail art challenge prompt :) 

source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. I like how each nail has a different design to them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...