Friday, September 2, 2016

31DC2016: Day 1 - Red

It is the most stressful part of the year for all Nail art bloggers ;) I love the intensity that is required to finish this challenge and I will attempt it once more! Thank God for all types of vault pictures I was hoarding through the year. 

Here is my Day 1 Red nails entry - and I started strong and gothic just the way I like my nails done :)


Here you can see the upcoming nails I will be creating - fingers crossed I manage! 


Also I have a lot of nail art supplies to review so maybe I will incorporate them in this challenge. But in a fun way so get ready to enjoy art and get introduced to some new brands. 


For this manicure I crated a marble base with OPI Coca cola red, Essence Do you speak love? and Wet n Wild Darkest hour. The stamps are made with OPI Alpine snow and MoYou London Gothic 12 stamping plate. 


Get ready for daily posts on this blog here - maybe that is what I need to get myself from this gloomy blogger pit I was brooding in the past few months :)

xoxo
gin

4 comments:

  1. Love it! But what's a "marble" base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you can see a tutorial - it looks like a stone marble pattern
      http://baroquefool.blogspot.si/2016/07/tutorail-tropical-sea-nail-art.html?m=1

      Delete
    2. Here you can see a tutorial - it looks like a stone marble pattern
      http://baroquefool.blogspot.si/2016/07/tutorail-tropical-sea-nail-art.html?m=1

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...