Monday, September 5, 2016

31DC2015: Day 5 - Blue - Squirtle

Day 5 is Blue day - and you can believe me I already have the challenge blues - I will power through it with this cute manicure I hope. The last of the 1st generation starter Pokemon is Squirtle and here are my nails inspired by him just on time :)


I like him, but he is my least favorite of the bunch since there are so many more water type pokemon that are way more cute than him. And the struggle with his face was real - I need to work on my free hand drawing. I tried to recreate his face and his shell, the bubbles and some rippling water that were always a part of his attacks. 


Here you can see him in all his kawaii action! Such a cutie pie <3 

source: tumblr
For this manicure I used China glaze UV meant to be and Essence In love as base. The glitters I used are Claire's Bonjur & LA Girl Jostle. The stamping plates I used are BM-XL25, HWH-05 and Cici & Sisi Ocean 01. The polishes I used for stamping are Essence stamp me!black and white + China glaze Scandalous shenanigans. The polishes I used for the details are OPI Alpine snow, Tedi Black, China glaze Below deck.

xoxo
gin

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Loving all the Pokemon nails you've been creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different elements you pulled together to represent squirtle- especially the bubbles. Squirtle is a cute pokemon, and bubbles are cute, so it just adds to the cute overload!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg That Squirtle face is perfect!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...