Monday, August 29, 2016

NOTD: Festive Fall gradient

 All new nail polish collections feature dark shades, glitters and shimmers so I decided to rummage a bit in my nail polish stash and found these pretties. Mix in a bit glittery decorations in form of a stamp and there you have it - a Fall manicure that borders on something so festive it might smell a bit of first snow :)


I love making gradients, thou I hate the clean up! Looks like this are more and more difficult for me to attempt. Dark colors - especially the blue shades are notorious to dye your skin and nails - so there is some danger when making dark colored gradients! So ladies be careful when you play with darker shades, or your nails and cuticles will be stained for weeks.


To create this gradient I used Catrice Inner purple of trust, Mint me up and Hip queens wear blue jeans (in the order from cuticle to tip of the nail). The stamp is made with Color club Gingerbread man and Uber chic beauty 8-03 stamping plate.


I love how these look! Find a matching make up look on the page Glam-express.


xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! The gradient underneath looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that is very festive! I love how the colors pair with each other.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...