Tuesday, August 9, 2016

L'Occitane hand creams review and preview

I have a bit of a different review for you all today! It is not nail polish but it is my go to hand cremes that I use as part of my routine to keep my nails strong. Thou their products are a bit pricey they are worth it - so my chant is '' Buy cheap nail polish and expansive hand cremes''. I am traveling a lot so I was so happy to see when I got to review their mini Delightful rose hand creme.

Firstly here is this big beast named Dry skin Hand cream. It comes in a 150 ml retro silver tube. The formula is quite thick and feels greasy. But it absorbs quickly and it creates smooth and moisturized skin that feels great. The smell is mild and pleasant, but I can't quite describe it - it is a mix of play do'h and perfume. Funny but not problematic.
The secret of this cream is the fact it contains 20% of shea butter, the rest is honey, almond extracts and coconut oil. I think all the goodies make it so fatty and effective. The brand is known to be very natural and helpful with simple skin problems like dry hands.


Thou this is the favorite of my 2 hand cream babies! It is made out of 'rose hearts' so it is named Delightful rose Hand cream. Mine is a little 30 ml travel size and it goes with me anywhere the big silver guy above can't fit. It smells like heaven - like a mix of sweet flowery scents. And according to my boyfriend this cream smells like EXPLICITLY RED ROSES - so now you know :)
The formula is quite similar to the cream above in a sense it also contains 20% Shea butter. But here the cream is a bit more watery and it absorbs even quicker. And the best part is that is keeps your hands smelling great! <3


My little pink travel buddy is almost empty so I am extra happy to tell you all L'Occitane is about to release a new limited edition called Rose Originelle. L'Occitane is celebrating their 40th anniversary so they decided to celebrate it with the collection dedicated to the queen of beauty - a Rose. The collection will feature a scented mist, a hand cream and shower gels. Just in time since I am on the lookout for a new rose scented hand cream!  


To read more about this launch or anything about the brand visit their WEB PAGE. You can also find all about where you can get their products. 

But if you like social media more visit their sites: 

xoxo
gin

*the items were sent to me for my honest review*

1 comment:

  1. Their hand creams sound really good. I've always heard great things about them from other people too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...