Tuesday, August 16, 2016

BPS Review: Ya Qin Ann no. 16 Stamping nail polish review

It is stamping nail art polish time! I love BornPretty store for offering such a big collection of stamping nail polishes. Thou Ya Qin Ann is not their in house brand it was not disappointed ever before using them. This is the manicure I was inspired to create when I got my paws on this polish.  


I did this manicure in a way that underneath the stamping polish there is a dark and a bright base so you can see at first sight that the Ya Qin Ann #16 can handle any type of base without losing any of its grey shine. 


I must admit I never used any light Grey stamping nail art polish. Therefore I created this stamping challenge - this defines how good the polish is. If it is seen when stamped over a white and black base it means it is of high quality. And for this challenge I used the BornPretty store BP-17 plate. And as you can see the polish had no problems with either of the bases. 


I love the fact that all the images came out crisp no matter on what stamping plate I used it. And it always seems like a dirty light grey shade. I highly recommend you get it since it costs 4.67 $ and you get a whopping 18ml of it, which is a life time supply - TRUST ME ;)


For this manicure I used Yes love W33 neon pink as base. Then I used BM-408 and Bornpretty store Black stamping polish to make the black circles. Over it all I stamped with Ya Qin Ann no.16 and BM-S230 stamping plate. 


So head on over to BornPretty store and get your dose of nail art supplies. And while you are there don't forget to use the discount code below. 
Fell free to follow them on other social media where you can keep up with their daily new additions to their inventory:



xoxo
gin

*the item was sent to me for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. That light grey stamping polish seems to have worked out so well here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that looks amazing!!! *dies*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...