Saturday, August 13, 2016

Avon Gel shine nail polish review

Today I have for you a review of a bunch nail polishes I think are perfect for the Summer time and can transition greatly for the Fall season. And Avon offers them all for great prices that seem very low considering the quality. I shared a few of them with my Mom and she was so impressed that she 'adopted' some :) 

These polishes are a part of their Gel shine collection. That means you get a lot of shine in a combination with a formula that is made to be long lasting, but the clean up is very easy. You get the best for your money if you like to just apply a few coats of polish and then not worry about your manicure for a week. 


Lets start this review with Citronized. It is one of those 'puke green' shades. It is a combination of dirty green and a bit yellow. It is one of those shades that is not for everyone, but incredibly fun to wear for the WOW factor. Here we have 2 coats and no top coat! Yes that is how shiny these nail polishes are. 


Next we have Mint to be who is a neon-ish pastel blue. Thou the name implies it is a mint shade, that is not a case - it is a neon pastel blue without a doubt. I was amazed by how vibrant and strong this color is while it still very soft. The only problem it was it required 3 coats that were carefully applied since the polish tends to be a bit streaky. But it was well worth it - look at this amazing shade!


This is Orange you crazy. I think this is a perfect Fall shade since it reminds me of pumpkins. Once more it is a very well pigmented orange that feels neon but it doesn't have that 'highlighter pen' vibe. For this swatch I used 2 coats - maybe just 1 thick one would be enough if I tried enough.


This is Lavender sky - I am in love! This is a dirty pastel lavender shade. I love these type of nail polish - the color is unique and cold that gives your tan a special something. This one would also fit into any Spring manicure. For this swatch I applied 2 thick coats - I could maybe do it with 3 thin coats.


Lastly we have Fabulous. My Mom already owns it. Which is fine with me since I am not a fan of pinks. But I admit this is an interesting shade. It is a darker neon pink with a few silver micro shimmer undertones that are hard to capture on a camera. It is a neon pink for anyone who does not want to be too intrusive with their manicure. I made this swatch with 2 coats. This is also the only shimmer nail polish of the bunch - thou it is so weak it hardly registers as a shimmer.


There you have it! A great array of nail polish that features shades that are trendy in time of Summer and Fall. They last very long on the nails and the shine is quite amazing, even before you apply the top coat. 

The best part of it all no matter where you are from Avon is available to you! So visit their WEB PAGE and online store. Or if you like to be more in touch with all their newest updates follow them on their social media pages:

xoxo
gin

*the items were sent to me for my honest review*

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...