Friday, August 12, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Things in the water

Things in the water = Sea monsters in my mind. But I just did a tentacle inspired nail art a while back. Then I got this amazing Color club We'll never be royals and I fell in love!!! I mean just look at this multi-chrome magic!!! <3


I decided to go with a more classy type of sea monsters nail art. Naturally it turned out amazing since with a base polish like this you just can't create any bad manicures. 


The base polish is Color club We'll never be royals. The dark stamps are made with Essence stamp me!black, the plates are hehe 005, BM423. The composite white stamps are made with Essence stamp me!white, the plates are MoYou London Steampunk 4 and BP39.


Here is a fun and scary flashback from one of my all time favourite movies - Pirates of the Caribbean. 

source: tumblr
xoxo
gin

1 comment:

  1. Loving all those gold nail decorations on your nails here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...