Friday, August 5, 2016

40 Great Nail art Ideas challenge: Yellow/Silver + Gradient

I had this elaborate nail art planned but I was just not feeling up to it when it was time to make it. So today I have for you a plan B nail art, that at the end turned out amazing <3 
I can't talk much about inspiration - it was just a bunch of things laying around piled on top of each other :)



The base gradient was made using OPI I just can't cope-acabana, Catrice Vanilla love and Yellow sub-mandarin. The stamps are made with Color club Harp on it and MoYou London Time traveller Back to the 20's 4 stamping plate. 



Sometimes it is good to have a plan B that turns out better then plan A ;)

xoxo
gin

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Interesting that you applied the nail stud on the bottom of the nails like this. I like the effect it creates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful and such a great idea to put studs on the tips I'll have to give this a go xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...